Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Morning Beverly Hills!

I go to school in Beverly Hills,
so I thought it what be fun to see
what kind of cereal they enjoy the most.

Lucky Charms: 15
(of course, marshmallows!)
Honey Combs:1
(didn't see that coming at all)
Frosted Flakes: 7
(my English teacher's choice)
Cap'n Crunch: 6
(I just recently fell in love
with this stuff. So good!)
Golden Grahams: 2
(never even tried these)
Honey Bunches of Oats: 11
(A very unexpected choice
for teenagers I think)
Honey Nut Cheerios: 7
(because regular Cheerios suck)
Apple Jacks: 3
(not enough cinnamon)
Raisin Bran Extra: 1
(2nd most random thing)
Fruity Pebbles: 3
(not enough Flinstones fans)
Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries: 3
(this is really just two different cereals)
French Toast Crunch: 1
(discontinued!! sorely missed)
Reese's Puffs: 4
(of course the theater teacher
likes peanut butter)
Corn Pops:
2
(thought there'd be more of this)
Cookie Crisp: 4
(everyone mentioned this and then
changed their answers)
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch: 1
(I'm not even sure this one counts)
Life: 1
(are you sure you're a teen?)
Kashi Go Lean: 1

(honestly?..she was a weird chick)
Cocoa Puffs: 8
(my old English teacher that loves
Biggie's first pick)
Cocoa Pebbles: 3
(this makes the best post cereal
chocolate milk)
Corn Flakes: 2
(only if I get to put sugar on it)
Rice Crispies: 2
(really? only 2? maybe my brother
was just a fan)
Oatmeal Squares: 1
(fairly sure these are not real!)
Honey Smacks: 1
(what does a frog have to do with honey?)
Fruity Cheerios: 1
(these are not Fruit Loops!
I know right?!)
Fruit Loops: 1
(but they are similar)
Trix: 1
(these used to be my favorites
'til they stopped shaping them!!)
Nature Valley Ancient Grains: 1
(POSITIVE these don't exist. SO sure)
AND THE WINNER IS!!!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch with 20 votes!
(but they sell them at school so of course
there's some bias)

No comments:

Post a Comment